Crunching the Numbers: Why Expio is a Cost-Effective and Hassle-Free Solution for Digital MarketingAt Expio Digital Marketing, we put ourselves in our clients’ shoes. We challenge each other to ask the tough questions that we know our clients and their audience are asking.
One question we ponder often is, “Why should a client hire us versus a team of full-time employees?”
The answer is easy: Hiring Expio Digital Marketing is far less expensive than hiring a full-time team: hundreds of thousands of dollars less expensive.
Even the most savvy of CMOs, other CXOs, or digital directors can easily miss the big picture and the impact to the company’s bottom line.
So, here’s how it breaks down.
- To accomplish the work of your Expio Digital Marketing team, you need, at minimum, a project manager, a social media coordinator, a writer, a creative director, a graphic designer, a web designer and a search engine optimization specialist. Each of these people, at base level, will need to be paid around $40,000-$60,000+.
- These seven employees will need desks, computers, phones, health insurance, paid time off, retirement plans and all the other costs of full-time employees.
- Understanding today’s culture of “everyone wears several hats,” your new team will soon see “other duties as assigned” and new priorities pile on quickly. For example, your social media coordinator will probably also have a dozen additional tasks on his plate each day. So, in actuality, you’ll probably only get one third of a social media coordinator on any given day.
- Finding true experts in these fields is difficult, so more than likely you’ll have to pay to train these individuals to do their jobs well.
- If they’re trained incorrectly, the damage can be tremendous to your company’s savings and reputation.
- There is a high cost to either replacing the employee or retraining them.
- More than likely, their training won’t include meaningful metrics and tracking. So, it’s likely your new employee won’t know how to explain to you whether their efforts are working or failing. By the way, the chances of you hiring a self starter who can put that level of accountability upon themselves is slim.
- Employees are the most time-intensive aspect of a manager’s duties! They require reviews and disciplinary actions, and let’s not even get into the drama, discourse and internal politics.
- If you fire employees, they can sue and/or file for unemployment, and they can slander your good name on sites like Glass Door as well as social media. (If you fire an agency, you part amicably and go your separate ways, the damage being minimal.)
But what about the satisfaction of being able to control a handful of warm bodies from within your own building? Think hard about that one. Is it really worth all of the trouble? Or would you rather know that Expio Digital Marketing is taking excellent care of you through outstanding work, clear communications, and proven reporting?
We like to say at Expio Digital Marketing that you can’t be great at more than a few things. Digital marketing takes a team of specially trained individuals, all of which are outstanding at a handful of tasks, not mediocre at many tasks. Great CMOs understand that they need a team supporting them that can specialize in completing critical digital marketing tasks your company needs every day to succeed. That’s why Expio Digital Marketing is a team of experts and visionaries, ready to hit the ground running for your company. No training needed, no waiting, no hassle.
Expio has experts in project management, social media management, web and blog writing, creative direction, graphic design, web design, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, email marketing and more. You get the whole team for a fraction of the cost of hiring all of those professionals.
We’re talking about a difference between $23,000+ a month for full-time employees and around $2,000-$5000 a month for Expio Digital Marketing’s team of experts.
That makes dollars and sense.
But you don’t have to take our word for it.
“As the manager of a busy OB-GYN practice, one of the many expectations of my position is to ensure that patients can easily find us and learn about us. We’ve spent over 30 years building a stellar reputation in women’s health, and one of the ways we maintain that reputation is with an outstanding online presence. In this day and age, if you’re not visible online, you might as well be invisible.
“Maintaining a competitive level of exposure comes at a price, and working with the experts in the field is a no brainer. However, you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars a month to an agency to achieve this level of success. I’ve been working with Expio Digital Marketing for all of our digital marketing and website needs for almost two years. Hiring a small team of experts allows me to work collaboratively with them on various projects, but also provides the flexibility to provide input as needed. I appreciate the customized approach while at the same time not having to spend a lot of my time on projects because the team understands our needs and goals. I love when I can provide the topic for blogs or social media posts, and they can take it from there, asking very little of me from that point but delivering the outcome beautifully!
“Knowing that the Expio team is constantly working behind the scenes to ensure that our business is optimized online is such a relief for me and allows me to focus on so many other priorities in my day/week. Cost effective, efficient, personal and trustworthy…all the reasons why we choose to work with Expio!”
-Maggie Fuller, Advanced Women’s Healthcare Office Manager