Patient-Centered Social Media
The New Bedside Manner
Case study by Expio including a Google presentation of social media campaigns and results for featured clients in the medical field.
What the presentation includes:
- Social Media for Medical explained
- Social media gives medical specialists the perfect platform to share quick, easy, informative and useful information to an audience.
- Becoming a go-to resource on social media means they’ll look to you when they need medical services.
- Screenshots of real engagement (comments and shares) about medical professionals as a result of Expio content delivery.
- Reach on Facebook from photo posts of medical staff and its long-reaching impressions influence.
- How Long Does it Take?
- A breakdown of real timelines for page performance growth.
- Infographics charting momentum over time from content on social media.
- Beyond Facebook
- Engagement on platforms like YouTube and Twitter.
- Being a medical resource in video interviews on YouTube brought big results for some Expio clients.
- Nothing is too boring or technical to share.
Social media transcends marketing. It’s an ongoing process of creating great content on a regular basis to a group of top followers that includes helpful, informative, and engaging posts from you, the expert in your medical field.